NHP is reader-supported. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
TELL Your Natural Hair Journey
- Get Your Blog Story Published Here
Share your Natural Hair Story with the World!
You ever wanted to be a Natural Hair Blogger? Well, Congratulations!
Because I just created this BRAND NEW Natural Hair Journey page for you. for women who ARE or are going natural.
You will be one of the 1st women to have your Natural Hair Journey published here!
You ever been featured on a national natural hair blog?
You will today, and you can show off your blog post to all your friends by tomorrow after I approve it for publishing!
... and here's what you can include in your NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY blog post:
- You can show off your cutest natural hairstyle pictures (add up to 4 of your photos)
- You can explain your favorite hair regimens to help & teach other naturals your methods
- You can vent about your natural hair problems
- Tell me what hydrating shampoos, conditioners, good hair growth oil treatments you use.
- Share your favorite DIY recipes for natural hair
- You can ask for help (others will be able to leave comments under your blog post)
- You can show off your expertise (others can thank you and rate your blog post!)
- You can tell the world HOW you started your natural hair journey
- What you feel about how Black hair is treated in the media & society.
- Do you use heat and silk press flat irons on your hair? Why or why not?
- You can tell me WHY you started your NHJ
- If you write well enough, you could be offered a paid blogging position at NHP (POW!)
You are gonna SMOKE THIS, I'll show you how - It's easy & FUN!
And don't worry sis!
You don't have to be a great writer to get published at NHP NaturalHair-Products.com.
As long as it looks like you are really sharing your story and being sincere in what you write, I'll approve it for publishing within 24-48 hours
(unless I'm sick or something, don't get to cussin' me out if I delay a little)...
Further down this page, I teach you how to be a natural hair blogger with a trick-of-the-trade secret, shhhhh....
Join NHP-HIVE and get sent our info-packed, down-to-earth & sometimes funny NHP hair tutorials by email. SIGN UP HERE...
Here's Help To Get Your Natural Hair Journey Published
So many people feel like "I don't know how to write!"
I get you sis, I felt that way at one time too...
Here's a PRO TIP you can use right now, you'll know how to become a natural hair blogger after you use this blogging trick.
[See my article about the best kinky curly hair oils HERE]
BLOGGING PRO TIP: Just Answer 3 Questions - It's That Easy!
And your 3 questions are waiting below!
So if you THINK you don't know how to write your Natural Hair Journey story, I'm gonna show you how crazily folks are under-estimating #BlackGirlMagic abilities...
I BET YOU THIS:
When you answer 3 or more of the questions from the list below, you'll have become a REAL natural hair blogger!
Ok sis, NOW'S YOUR TIME to shine!
IT's SUPER-SIMPLE & FUN:
Go down and pick your 3 questions (or more if you think you bad, ha!).
Answer your 3 questions with atleast 3 sentences per question and BOOM...
...ÝOU ARE a published Natural Hair Blogger within 24-48 hours after I personally read your thoughts and approve your article (and photos if you add some)...
PRO TIP: Show your personality and most of all, HAVE FUN WITH THIS!
Whether you are silly or serious, BE YOU and ENJOY!
So look sis....
Natural Hair Journey Questions To Pick From....
- Do you feel more beautiful with your natural hair or not? Why?
- Have you ever been treated poorly because of your natural hair? What happened sis?
- What are your top 3 favorite natural hair care products for Black businesses, what do they do for your hair?
- Why did you feel like starting your natural hair journey?
- Has your natural hair journey been difficult or easy? Why?
- Who is your natural hair inspiration (famous or not), and why?
- Do you feel it's important for little girls to see Black women with natural hair? Why?
- Do you ever think of quitting your natural hair journey, why or why not?
- Do your friends and family support your natural hair journey?
- What are your favorite natural hairstyles to wear?
- Which natural hairstyles do your struggle with?
- Which natural hair regimen helps you grow your hair best?
- Who is your favorite natural hair stylist and why?
- Which natural hair products are over-rated, and why do you feel that way?
- Which natural hair products are under-rated? Why do you say so?
- What natural hair journey advice do you have for beginners?
- What have you learned about YOURSELF because of embracing your natural hair?
JUST PICK 3 questions and write your answer. It's quick and easy! And listen....
You're gonna see that once you write your first 3 sentences... Girrrrl...
...it's gonna start getting GOOOD to you, lol.
GOOD NEWS IS:
- There's no limit to how much you can write.
- There's no limit to the # of questions you're allowed to answer!
I WANT to hear your story, YOUR THOUGHTS sis, we all wanna hear you!
TELL US how YOU FEEL and remember to HAVE FUN:
Tell The World Your Natural Hair Journey Experience & Feelings HERE:
Have you picked YOUR 3 (or more) questions from the list yet? GOOD! Now say how you feel with 3 or more sentence answers for each! And SHARE!
Read Other Natural Hair Journey Journals HERE
Click below to see Natural Hair Journey stories from other naturals to this page...
P.S. You are not limited to one just blog post, anytime you want to come back and write a post. Do it!
Or just come and read more info on caring for natural type 4 hair.
Think of this as your natural hair journal (that the world can see). Your small way to create your own smart and positive Black hair media.
And look...Let me find out that you are a really good writer, low-key. And Imma have to holla at you bout some thangs, lol! HAVE FUN!